Your Donation is Vital to Saving Lives!
The Medic One Paramedic Training program is not supported by tax dollars. It has always been supported by charitable contributions. Your gifts allow us to demand more of our students than other paramedic training program in the country.
What this means for you is a 56% chance of surviving a witnessed, shockable cardiac arrest—compared to survival rates of less than 10% in major cities like New York, Chicago, Detroit, and Los Angeles.
The last thing on your mind today is the possibility that within the next few minutes you or a loved one could be fighting to stay alive, and that the paramedic training program we are asking you to support could play a big part in helping you win that fight. But what if the unexpected did happen?
Please support the Medic One Paramedic Training Program today and help put 14 exceptionally trained paramedics in the field—paramedics who will save lives.
Put simply, your gift will save more lives, and we thank you for it.
(you will be directed to our secure donation page.)
- Mail a check, made payable to the Medic One Foundation, to:
Medic One Foundation
325 Ninth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104-2420
- Donate by phone. Please call the Foundation office at (206) 744-9425.
- Donate in person at our office, located at 401 Broadway, #2005, Seattle, Washington.
- Text to Give. Learn more.
- Join our First Responder Monthly Giving Club. Through an easy and affordable automatic monthly donation from your credit card, you can enjoy the convenience and benefit of monthly giving while ensuring that Medic One has a consistent and reliable source of income to help save more lives. Click here
- Make a gift of stock or other securities. Click here
- Include us in your will. Click here
- Consider a charitable gift annuity that provides life income. Click here
- Make a gift of real estate or personal property. Please contact us for more information.
Medic One Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. Our Federal Tax ID number is 91-6183158.